Both in our school’s vision and as a college preparatory institution, Heritage Christian Academy enables its students to have an impact on their world for Christ guided by a Biblical Worldview. Our Lord and Savior desires to empower you with the tools, knowledge, and training as your seek the Lord’s will in choosing your future by continuing your learning at the college level. We here at Heritage Christian Academy yearn to partner with our students and parents as we urge you to “press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called” you. (Phil 3:14)
We desire to assist you in the following as you embark on your college discovery journey. Click below for detailed checklist:
- ELEMENTARY: As an elementary student or parent, preparing for college truly begins in Kindergarten both academically as well as financially. Heritage Christian Academy’s year-by-year academic objectives will equip your student each step of the way.
- JUNIOR HIGH: As an eighth grader, we will ensure you are set up for success as you transition into high school through training in study skills, cultivating an atmosphere of ownership and responsibility, and challenging you to an academically rigorous environment.
- FRESHMAN: As a freshman, we ensure that your four-year academic plan is identified, that you engage in extracurricular activities, and that your transition into High School progresses smoothly.
- SOPHOMORE: As a sophomore, we encourage you to attend local college fairs for both in-state and out-of-state colleges, that you begin exploration into areas of interest, and prepare for the “first round” of the PSAT.
- JUNIOR: As a junior, we equip you to prepare and take the ACT or SAT tests while simultaneously conducting campus visits to colleges that interest you as well as deepen your career major choices through job shadowing or internships.
- SENIOR: As a senior, we partner with you to navigate the final college selection process, identify scholarship opportunities, complete the application process, and celebrate with you on a successful high school career.