Thank you for your interest in Heritage Christian Academy. Heritage’s greatest reason to exist is to fulfill the mandate given by God to raise our children in a manner that honors Him and prepares them for success in the future.
Heritage Christian Academy assists the Christian home in preparing young men and women of God by teaching quality academics and developing Christian character.
HCA also exists to provide an academic education that will prepare our children for post- secondary success. Therefore, we are focused on preparation to perform well at the university level and in the globally competitive employment market. Thus it is our vision that…
Heritage Christian graduates have a life-long passion to follow God and serve others, impacting their world.
The application procedure is as follows:
- Review HCA Family Handbook to become familiar with the policies/procedures of Heritage ChristianAcademy. Copies of the elementary and secondary handbooks may be downloaded by clicking on Elementary, Junior High or High School under the Academics tab.
- Tour our school by appointment and pick up application.
- Give the first two reference forms to a former teacher, a pastor or youth leader, and the third reference to the person of your choice. Ask them to promptly fax, mail or bring in the completed forms. Please complete two references for elementary grades and three for the secondary grades.
Return the completed application to the school office along with the appropriate paperwork as listed below
- Grades Pre.K-12: a non-refundable application fee of $45
- Grades 1-8: a non-refundable testing fee of $20
- Grades 1-6: a copy of the most recent report card
- Grades 7-8: a copy of all Jr. High report cards
- Grades 9-12: transcript of classes taken in grades 8-12
- Home school students: a list of classes, textbooks, and grades for each grade level
- Immunization records
- Testing is required for all students entering grades K-8 and may be requested for grades 9- 12.
- When all of the above is received in the office, the administrator will contact the family for an interview.
- The HCA office will notify the family concerning acceptance.
After acceptance the family will need to meet with the Finance Director to complete the following:
- Sign the Tuition & Financial Policies Form
- Pay the $500 non-refundable Family Registration Fee for the first child and $300 for second child. The maximum registration fee per family is $800.